Chocolate Scarfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Events... and fun things?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyqer

Fame : 0

Events... and fun things? Empty
PostSubject: Events... and fun things?   Events... and fun things? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Hey, I'm Tyqer. I'm still learning and trying to become a really good League of Legends player. I'm trying to become competitive in the Ranked scene. Although I am trying to become really good and want to be at the top, I am not a douche, nor do I troll other people in game or call them crappy. Sometimes I will get in little skirmishes with players only if they fail extremely hard and try to blame it on me but I try to cut down on this.

The point of this thread is to introduce myself and introduce some ideas. If this Clan gets big enough we could do some custom 5v5 matches within the Clan.

Such as balance out the teams, invite some friends if needed, and do a fun custom game against other Clan members.

Another idea is to start a 5v5 Ranked team (not solo of course) and just have fun with that.

Those are just two things I have come up with so far but I would like to see this clan grow more and just do plenty of cool things in the LoL community.
Back to top Go down
JasonLolWut

PostSubject: Re: Events... and fun things?   Events... and fun things? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm

thanks brah, we about to do that. bu the thing is most people are active during week ends so it might be hard
Back to top Go down
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Events... and fun things?   Events... and fun things? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 am

Yeah, we're already planning stuff like that.
The thing is most people dont visit the forums often, so it's kinda hard to communicate and all with evryone.
Back to top Go down
Tyqer

PostSubject: Re: Events... and fun things?   Events... and fun things? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Awesome. And yeah, weekends. I am busy every weekend pretty much. I barely League on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events... and fun things?   Events... and fun things? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Events... and fun things?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocolate Scarfs :: Visitor's forum :: Da Louuunge!-
Jump to: