Chocolate Scarfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alvinnn'a Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvinnn

Fame : 0

Alvinnn'a Application Empty
PostSubject: Alvinnn'a Application   Alvinnn'a Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 am

*Ingame name : Alvinnn

*Level :
30 for a while. 600 wins.

*Main champions :
Evelynn, Irelia, Poppy, Lux, Ashe, Tristana, Alistar, Amumu

*Reason for applying : I want to find a good group of people that I can play with and have a chance of winning. I'm getting sick of solo queuing and losing every time because one person messes it up. :C

*A little bit about yourself : Well, I'm an 18 year old girl. I've been playing LoL for about a year or so. I play at least a game a day. I'm pretty laidback, but if someone is just pissing me off, I won't hesitate to inform them. >___> I'm looking forward to playing with you guys. C:
Back to top Go down
JasonLolWut

Fame : 0

Alvinnn'a Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alvinnn'a Application   Alvinnn'a Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Alvinnn wrote:
*Ingame name : Alvinnn

*Level :
30 for a while. 600 wins.

*Main champions :
Evelynn, Irelia, Poppy, Lux, Ashe, Tristana, Alistar, Amumu

*Reason for applying : I want to find a good group of people that I can play with and have a chance of winning. I'm getting sick of solo queuing and losing every time because one person messes it up. :C

*A little bit about yourself : Well, I'm an 18 year old girl. I've been playing LoL for about a year or so. I play at least a game a day. I'm pretty laidback, but if someone is just pissing me off, I won't hesitate to inform them. >___> I'm looking forward to playing with you guys. C:

Application Accepted
Back to top Go down

Alvinnn'a Application
Page 1 of 1